A Three Day Intensive Training
With Bill Mannle, LMFT
April 4, 5, & 6, 2014
From 10:00 to 14:00 & from 16:00 to 19:00
Venue: Carrer de Pau Claris 149, Barcelona, Spain 08009
Language: English with translation into Spanish
“All of us are embedded in systems to which we owe our survival: The family, the school the classroom and the community. Loyalty to these systems is a powerful force and can either aid or prevent school attainment. We have a conscience guiding our loyalty to each system even if sometime they are in conflict. As children, many of us have been recruited into playing a painful role in maintaining the balance in those systems even in ways that might be damaging. It makes more sense to see children in their systems as completely interdependent rather than seeing them just as individuals.” Judith Hemming
“The systemic seeks to strengthen relationships among students, their families and the school as a key strategy in supporting the school to become a vibrant “community of learning.” Marianne Franke, 2003 p 83.
Objectives: Through lecture, ritual and experiential exercises participants will learn about:
- The Systemic Approach and its applications: Seeing the “whole” child.
- Role Definition: Learning and understanding one’s place in the system.
- Relationship Building: A good relationship is the cornerstone of success.
- Strengthening Boundaries: Strong boundaries create an atmosphere of safety and model opportunities for the students to find their own place.
- Work with Adolescence: Why Teens need Rituals.
- Working with Anger and Conflict.
- Energizing and Creating Experiences of Success.
- Using Systemic Supervision as tool for finding resources and re-connecting to one’s strength and creativity.
This training is designed for teachers, school personnel and therapists and Facilitators who are interested in introducing the Systemic approach to schools.
Space is limited to 20 participants. To reserve your place it is necessary to make a payment of €50 before the 14th of March (non-refundable)
Early bird fee! before 14th March 2014 €250
After the 14th March and on the day: €300
To register CLICK HERE or contact: via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at+34 656 715 310
A certificate of attendance will be provided.