Where?: New England Institute of Systemic Constellations.
We have designed a four-module program of 4 days per module from October 2013 to May 2014.
The overall program will involve theory, personal constellations, working with trauma, couples and individuals, practice and supervision.
We are looking for a committed group for the full course. There is no singular module option. Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate of training.
Some of the topics to be covered are the following:
- The orders of love and families and couples and organizations.
- The 4 main methods in constellations.
- The 5 working directions.
- How to use systemic knowledge.
- The 3 levels of conscience.
- Movements of the soul.
- Finding balance and order.
- Transgenerational effects.
- Skill development, and more.
October 31, November 1, 2, 3,, 2013
January 16, 17, 18 ,19, 2014
March 20, 21, 22, 23, 2014
May 16, 17, 18, 19, 2014
Times: Thursdays-Saturdays 9:30-5:00
Fee: $2,200 USD for the course. $2000 if paid in advance. A pay plan is available
A deposit of $300 is due by September 15, 2013 in order to secure your place.
To Register go to www.systemicinstitute.com, then click workshops and use the PayPal button that appears on the screen.
To register for Training Program-2013/2014 or to obtain more information or payment plan: Contact Ed Lynch at email@example.com